Home Hotels has experience in designing, building, and operating successful hotels in Western Canada, and we want you to be part of our team as a Home Hotels franchisee. We will be there with you from the start, from site evaluation and brand selection to design and construction.
HOME INN EXPRESS
PARTICULARLY SUITED FOR THE CONVERSION OF EXISTING ECONOMY-BRANDED HOTELS
Home Inn Express is particularly suited for the conversion of existing economy-branded hotels that want to move up to the mid-market sector and gain a higher ADR by creating additional value for their guests. This is a unique opportunity for owners who want to increase their bottom line and who may have lost the advantage of being the lowest-priced hotel in their market. Lowest price in any market today means something completely different than it did 10 years ago and we want to help owners remain competitive in the ever-changing hotel industry.
Efficient use of space in rooms, while maintaining all the amenities our guests love
Great conversion model for hotels looking to increase ADR (Average Daily Rate) and move up a class to the luxury economy bracket.
Ideal model for highway travelers, crews, and solo travelers.
Total estimated investment for conversion: $511,500 - $1,160,000
Total estimated investment for new build: $4,750,000 - $7,250,000 (land price and servicing not included.)
New construction, conversions of a hotel with a smaller footprint
HELPING GUESTS MAINTAIN THEIR LIFESTYLE DURING TIME AWAY FROM HOME
HomeSuites is a hotel brand that helps guests maintain their lifestyle during time away from home. Designed with welcoming, residential-style architecture and featuring full-size kitchens and kitchenettes in every room, our well-appointed amenities make you feel at ease while traveling or staying in one location for an extended period - whether it’s business travel or a family vacation!
HomeSuites is suited for the conversion of existing suite hotels or apartment buildings. In order to mitigate mechanical costs associated with additional plumbing requirements, we do ask that each room have its own plumbing available already for the full-size kitchens and bathrooms. The HomeSuites brand has been built on the ability to have much larger, apartment-sized rooms available for those guests wishing to stay on a more long-term basis. Space is key.
The first all-suite hotel brand developed in Canada
Great conversion model for hotels with larger rooms that would like to add kitchenettes/kitchen room types to their roster.
The extended stay model cuts down on room turnover leading to longer stays at great rates.
Total estimated investment for conversion: $751,500 - $1,460,000
Total estimated investment for new build: $5,250,000 - $8,450,000 (land price and servicing not included.)
Upper midscale extended stay
New construction, conversions of hotels with existing suites
HOME INN & SUITES
THE BEST OF LIMITED SERVICE TYPE ROOMS WITH EXTENDED STAY SUITES
Home Inn & Suites was created to meld the best of limited service type rooms with extended stay suites to bring the right mixture of amenities for your next hotel build or conversion. Our most popular model, the combination of two well-established brands under one roof has created an attractive ROI for developers who want to take advantage of this unique hotel design.
Home Inn & Suites is one of the first of its kind in Canada and, therefore, conversions may not be as prevalent for this type of product. This brand is made up of 40% suites with full-size kitchens and the other 60% limited service type rooms. This type of hotel caters to both long-term and short-term stays, offering amenities for both types of travelers.
Industry-leading hybrid hotel brand
Great conversion model for hotels with a mixture of room types that would like to add kitchenettes/kitchens to their roster.
Wide range of amenities to offer the most discerning guests.
Total estimated investment for conversion: $435,000 - $1,750,000
Total estimated investment for new build: $5,950,000 - $8,750,000 (land price and servicing not included.)
New construction, conversions of hotels that are able to add or have pool & waterslide facilities